Sunday, November 12, 2023

Is It Over Now?

Happy Veterans Day! I was surprised when we had class on Friday. Most of the colleges around Ohio Northern University had the day off from school. Every Veterans Day Zach and I go to restaurants and stores that offer Veterans Day discounts. Last year we went to a bunch of traditional restaurants to get the most out of the offers. This year we only went to a couple places nearby. We went to Bob Evans for breakfast. There is a Veterans Day menu that Zach chose from, but I just got coffee and something else. We went to get a free smoothie and free ice cream. Zach was thriving. It was a fun time.

OSU Game!
Zach and I also attended the Veterans Day football game. It was so cold! We walked in the freezing cold to the stadium. We have a tradition of getting a big block pretzel. It hit the spot! The game was okay. They played well, but I expected them to play better. It was still a good game! It will be an interesting rest of the season. Zach and I headed out before the game was over. We were so cold, and they were winning by a lot so we thought nothing else exciting would probably happen. We were right! They didn’t score in the fourth quarter!

I ended the weekend with a movie night! We watched The Greatest Showman. I loved this movie when it first came out! I went to see it multiple times in theaters. We made hot chocolate and Christmas cookies! They were very good! I know its not Christmas time yet, but the cookies are always very delicious!


Movie Night!

In other news, Taylor Swift is back on the Era’s Tour in Argentina! I love that I can see content from her again! She had to postpone a concert because of rain, but she is in Argentina all weekend! We received some new photos and videos of her and Travis Kelce at the concert! It was so fun seeing the photos of them happy and in the company of Taylor’s dad. He is famous for giving out guitar picks!

The song I chose for this post is “Is It Over Now?” I cannot get this song out of my head! Since first listening to it a few weeks ago it has been on repeat! I love the upbeat nature of the song. The lyrics have so many references to Harry Styles and Taylor’s relationship. I love the line about coffee dates.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love this blog! Sounds like you had such a great week!

Bye Bye Baby

“Essentials of Social Media” was one of the better college level textbooks I have been forced to read in my life. I am not a huge fan of rea...