Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Clean: Dr. Nadia Shuayto Co-founder of Wingme Cosmetics

For our podcast assignment I had the opportunity to ask Dr. Nadia Shuayto a few questions about the use of social media during her brand launch! She co-founded Wingme Cosmetics back in 2018 with her daughter. They had trouble finding cruelty-free, vegan and good make up products, so they decided to create their own! I learned that they outsource things like photography and posting on their social media sites!


I had a class with Dr. Shuayto last semester. I had remembered her talking about her brand. I thought this assignment was the perfect chance to learn more about the Wingme! I thought that the use of influencer marketing and real-life user reviews was such a good idea! I was happy to learn that their products are now in Ipsy boxes. Ipsy is a beauty box subscription company that gives you a monthly personal makeup bag. They now have Wingme Cosmetics as one of their product options!

A huge thank you to Dr. Shuayto for letting me take up some of her time! I loved getting to learn more about her clean, vegan and ethical beauty company!
 
Link to podcast: here

No comments:

Bye Bye Baby

“Essentials of Social Media” was one of the better college level textbooks I have been forced to read in my life. I am not a huge fan of rea...